Perghhh..jumpa lagi.jangan kasi lama.penat aku mengupdate blog ni.kasi setting2 segala.akhirnya blog ku nampak suda seperti blog.terima kasih kawan2 yang membantu.well, bukan itu ceritanya, lansung saja ke topik utama.ehmm..mesti kalian rata2 peminat bola sepak kan.kompom2 la ada la tu team pujaan nya.yang paling kita minat EPL la kan.kalau aku kompom la..team ku CHELSEA..yeahhhhhhh.....nah ada beberapa benda yang aku jumpa masa aku layan2 internet tadi petang.kan tadi aku ada post jugak di fb ku.tapi ndak best kalo ndak buat entry di sini.at least ada jugak bahan ku.hahaha.
tau ka kamu, berapa suda usia kelab yang kamu bangga2 kan tu?nah ini dia...senarai mengikut kelab yang paling tua di EPL:
1 Stoke City 148 years
2 Aston Villa 137 years
3 Bolton 137 years
4 Birmingham 136 years
5 Blackburn 136 years
6 Wolves 134 years
7 Everton 133 years
8 Man Utd 133 years
9 WBA 133 years
10 Sunderland 132 years
11 Fulham 132 years
12 Newcastle 130 years
13 Tottenham 129 years
14 Arsenal 125 years
15 Manchester City 124 years
16 Blackpool 124 years
17 Liverpool 119 years
18 West Ham Utd 116 years
19 Chelsea 106 years
20 Wigan Athletic 79 years
ni ada lagi 20 fakta menarik EPL..translate la sendiri ya.ada google translator jugak kan :)p :
1) Liverpool were one of the last top-flight English teams to install an electronic scoreboard at Anfield, its home ground. But an electronic error once caused the board to read "LIVERPOOL 54 EVERTON 0". What a smashing game it would have been!
2) Ex-Irish international and Liverpool player Jason McAteer was asked on a credit card application form to fill in his position at the company he was working for. He wrote, "Right back". Unbelievable!
3) Manchester United great Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, who just had his testimonial match last month, once trained as a wrestler before he became a soccer player. Incidentally, his dad Oyvind wasNorway's Greco-Roman wrestling champion from 1966 – 1971.
4) John Burridge became the oldest player ever to appear in the Premiership match in April 1995. Then he kept goal for Manchester City against Newcastle United at the grand age of 43 years, 4 months and 26 days. What a sport, I say!
5) In a country where racism rears its ugly head commonly, Uriah Rennie became the first black referee in the Premiership in August 1997. He was placed in charge of the Leeds versus CrystalPalace match and has a Master's in Business Administration and Law, in addition to his black belt in martial arts!
6) Derby County, one of the oldest professional soccer clubs in the world, were one of the 12 founder members of the Football League in 1884. Their original kit was in chocolate, amber and pale blue and has (thankfully) changed to black and white now.
7) Streaker Mark Roberts ran onto the pitch and managed to score a goal in the Liverpool versusChelsea game in 2000. He was slapped by a magistrate with a £100 fine. Loose change for some infamy!
8) Roman Abramovich, the Russian billionaire who bought over Chelsea has an unusual middle name. Try pronouncing ‘Arkadievich'.
9) Fabrice Fernandes who played for Southampton in 2003 against Bolton highlighted his annoyance with a dubious free kick given against his team by falling to the ground and rolling in front of the referee. He was booked instantly.
10) How about something from a lesser team instead? Torquay's manager Leroy Rosenior is the most short-lived manager in football history. He was in charge for only 10 minutes before the club owner Mike Bateson agreed to sell his stake to a consortium.
+ 11) : the only club to have won the title and the european cup in the same year - twice in their history, is Liverpool FC.1977 and 1984, they were European and League champs.
There’s always a lot of interesting facts in football games and these are some of the best from the first seven weeks of the new English Premier League season for 2010/2011:
- Blackburn Rovers haven’t scored a goal against Stoke for four straight games after losing 1-0 to them on Oct. 2nd.
- Liverpool has gotten off to their worst league start in 57 years after losing 2-1 to Blackpool at home on Oct. 3rd.
- Tottenham Hotspur manager Harry Redknapp has a nine-game undefeated streak going against Aston Villa after Spurs 2-1 win on Oct. 2nd. Redknapp hasn’t lost to Villa in the EPL since a 1-0 away defeat in March of 2006 when he was the manager of Portsmouth.
- Arsenal hasn’t kept a clean sheet on the road for 11 league games now. Their last shutout was back in January way at Aston Villa.
- Chelsea striker Didier Drogba has scored a goal in his last 13 games against arch rivals Arsenal. He kept the streak going on Oct. 3rd in a 2-0 win at home.
- Fulham’s 1-1 draw against West Ham on Oct. 2nd, meant manager Mark Hughes has drawn 14 of his last 18 games, going back to last season when he was in charge of Manchester City.
- Former Manchester United player Steve Bruce, who now manages Sunderland, hasn’t beaten Sir Alex Ferguson in a league match in 16 attempts. Bruce and Sunderland could only manage a 0-0 draw at home on Oct. 2nd against Ferguson and United.
- Wolverhampton Wanderers only managed two total shots on net in their 2-0 loss to Wigan Athletic on Oct. 2nd. This is the worst offensive output of the early season by any club. Wolves have also lost four games in a row, equalling the club record set in 2004.
- Everton’s Tim Cahill scored his 100th league goal in the club’s 2-0 win at Birmingham on Oct. 2nd. Cahill is one of the leagues’ best headers of the ball and has scored 13 of his last 15 goals with his head.
- Birmingham failed to set a club record of 19 games unbeaten at home as they lost 2-0 to Everton on Oct. 2nd. It was their first home loss in a year.
- West Brom has gone league 39 games since last playing in a 0-0 draw.
*All-time top scorers in the Premier League (Premier League goals only):
- Alan Shearer <span> </span>260
- Andrew Cole <span> </span>187
- Thierry Henry <span> </span>174
- Robbie Fowler <span> </span>163
- Les Ferdinand<span> </span>149
- Michael Owen <span> </span>148
- Teddy Sheringham <span> </span>147
- Frank Lampard <span> </span>131
- Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink 127
- Dwight Yorke <span> </span>123
nah suda ku bilang.banyak kan.tapi senang, copy paste dari FB ku sak.hahaha..ba ba.ada apa2 info nanti.akan aku tambah dari semasa ke semasa :)